E8 Funding Review

In the ever-evolving landscape of financial trading, staying informed is crucial. One such crucial piece of information for traders globally is the recent release of “E8 Funding review” by Traders Union. It is a comprehensive analysis that probes the operational aspects of E8 Funding, a proprietary trading firm operating in the USA and the Czech Republic. The release of this review is pivotal as it holds the potential to shape the investment decisions of traders worldwide.

Traders Union published the E8 Funding review and aims to provide an accurate picture of E8 Funding’s service offerings and capabilities, facilitating traders to make informed decisions.

What is E8 Funding?

According to TU experts, E8 Funding is a registered proprietary trading firm that allows traders to trade without regional restrictions. It offers accounts with balances ranging from $25,000 to $250,000 that can be increased to $1 million. The company charges initial fees of $138 based on the account type while refraining from imposing any monthly fees.

E8 Funding provides various trading instruments, including currency pairs, stocks, indices, energies, metals, and cryptocurrencies. Clients can trade at their convenience, even on weekends, using advisors and bots, apply hedging, and copy trades. Trading is performed on the popular MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms, both available in mobile versions. The firm retains 20% of the net profits, leaving 80% to its partners. This profit split applies across all accounts and phases.

Pros and cons of E8 Funding?

Traders Union experts have identified several key pros and cons of E8 Funding.


  • Variety in account types and initial fee options.
  • Absence of monthly payments or withdrawal fees.
  • Freedom to apply any trading strategy or style.
  • Availability of popular, multi-featured trading platforms, MetaTrader 4 and 5.
  • Traders retain 80% of profits with payouts available from the 8th day of cooperation.
  • Attainable challenge objectives and scalable accounts allow balance growth up to $1 million.


  • Limitations to only MetaTrader 4 and 5 for trading.
  • Email-based tech support with limited live chat hours.
  • Profit withdrawal limitations, allowing only once in 14 days.

Evaluation of the most influential parameters of E8 Funding

As per the TU experts, E8 Funding scores impressively in user satisfaction, regulation and safety, commissions and fees, various instruments, brand popularity, customer support work, and education. Its parameters rate highly, with user satisfaction at 9.62/10, regulation and safety at 9.9/10, commissions and fees at 9.7/10, variety of instruments at 9.2/10, brand popularity at 9.3/10, customer support work at 9.5/10, and education at a perfect 10/10.

Trading conditions for E8 Funding users

E8 Funding partners only pay initial fees with no hidden subscription or withdrawal charges. Partners can trade any instrument from the list with variable leverage up to 1:100. Support is accessible via email or live chat, which is also available on weekends but with reduced operating hours. The firm uses MT4 and MT5 as trading platforms and provides a variety of accounts. The minimum deposit is $138, and the leverage can increase to 1:100.

E8 Funding commissions & fees

As Traders Union experts state, E8 Funding does not operate as a liquidity provider and thus does not require corresponding licenses. The firm engages with first-level providers, enabling traders to benefit from the lowest possible spreads and trading fees. The only charges are initial fees ranging from $138 to $988, depending on the account and balance. The firm takes a 20% share of every partner’s net profits.

In addition, Traders Union has revealed the My Forex Funds spreads. To read a comprehensive review of the My Forex Funds, visit the official website of Traders Union


Traders Union’s comprehensive review offers invaluable insights into E8 Funding’s operations, covering all vital aspects, from trading conditions to user satisfaction. E8 Funding shows promising potential with its service offerings and business model, although some limitations should be considered. We encourage all prospective partners and traders to dive deeper into this review, evaluate their options and make informed decisions. For further exploration and insights, feel free to visit the official website of Traders Union.

Share is Caring 💞:

Leave a Comment